The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Civil Maintenance Engineer
Fuction/Domain: Refinery Operations Maintenance
- We are looking for Civil Maintenance Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Should have worked in a large crude oil Refineries/ Petrochemical Complex / Fertilizer Industries
- Should have thorough knowledge and experience in maintenance of all process Plants, Power plants, Offsite areas.
- Should have Skill and Experience in Construction activities, thorough knowledge of Engineering, Procedure, codes for civil maintenance and Construction.
- Should have thorough exposure to Contract and Material Management
- Should have thorough knowledge and experience in Refractory, insulation, painting, horticulture, scaffolding, and housekeeping.
- Should have thorough knowledge in safe work practices, Risk Assessment in Civil Construction and Maintenance activities, work permit/system/procedure
- Should have Exposure to international Maintenance Codes, ASTM, API etc and Standards, Quality Management System.
- Should be capable of leading team of Maintenance personnel to carry out day to day maintenance, preventive maintenance schedule, construction activities, providing technical inputs and co-ordination with all to complete job with safety and Quality.
- Should have Knowledge on Standard Maintenance Practice and Procedure.
- Should have skill in Manpower and resource planning
- Conversant with all types of Lab testing and site testing for ensuring quality of Construction and Maintenance
- Exposure to SAP maintenance module
- Conversant with use of PPEs in accordance with Safety Standard and Practices.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Civil,
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in refinery maintenance, 5 years’ maintenance senior management experience in a major refinery.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern maintenance planning and control systems.
- Excellent communication and leadership qualities.
- Track record of commitment to safety and the development of his team.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
View Dangote salaries here
All vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE