The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Maintenance
- We are looking for Mechanical Maintenance Candidates for Refinery. It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Should have worked in a large crude oil Refineries/ Petrochemical / Fertilizer Industries/Power plants.
- Should have knowledge and experience in operation & Maintenance of Mechanical equipments.
- Should be able to lead a team maintenance personnel to carry out day to day maintenance, preventive maintenance schedule, condition monitoring, trouble shooting, and repair / overhaul spare management. Turn around jobs of all process units turn arounds.
- Exposure to SAP maintenance module.
- Experience in effectively handling and managing mechanical work shop.
- Exposure to Reliability improvement measures/strategy to keep the equipment healthy and available all the time to meet the requirement of the plants.
- Exposure to schedule maintenance repair/ overhaul of super critical equipment like centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors, blowers, gas turbines, steam turbines, multistage pumps.
- Exposure to operation and maintenance of power plant equipment’s
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Mechanical,
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in refinery maintenance, 5 years’ maintenance senior management experience in a major refinery.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern maintenance planning and control systems.
- Excellent communication and leadership qualities. Track record of commitment to safety and the development of his team.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
View Dangote salaries here
All vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE