The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
CPP Field Officer, Electrical
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations CPP and Utility
- We are looking for operations, Captive power plant field officer electrical Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Co-ordination for proper and safe Isolation and de-energization of Motors and line up and energization of various motors under guidance of Field Engineer Electrical.
- Periodical Monitoring and Logging of various parameters in CPP-Substation SS-11, Monitoring of various Transformers.
- Periodical Round and Upkeep of Substation and Transformers Area.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / B. Tech Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years of experience in handling of electrical equipment viz, Motor, Transformers Switch gear etc. or 5 years of experience in handling of electrical equipment viz, Motor, Transformers Switch gear etc.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
View Dangote salaries here
All vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE