Accountant at Sterling Homes Limited
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: 31 October, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Sterling Homes Limited
Sterling Homes Limited is a real estate development and management firm incorporated and registered as a limited liability company in Nigeria. It commenced business shortly after incorporation and has its office at Plot 2 , River Valley Estate, Ojodu Berger, Lagos.
- Have control over day to day accounts and book keeping of the company.
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management report.
- Preparation of Financial Statement under IFRS.
- Taking care of all statutory compliances such as taxes (Income tax, Withholding tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Liasing with the External Auditor and banks.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Overseeing that the Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE)are properly recorded and safe guarded.
- Provision of quarterly statement of account to all depositors.
- Minimum B.Sc or HND with at least Skills Level of ICAN.
- Two (2) years working experience in a Small and Medium size Enterprises.
- Must be proficient in the use of any
- Accounting package, knowledge of Quickbook will be an advantage.
- Must be a Lady between age 23 - 30
- Proximity to Ojodu Berger, that is, candidates must reside within Ikeja, Magodo, Gbagada or any of such area found so close to the company's head office in Ojodu Berger.
N70,000 to 80,000
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Sterling Homes LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Montaigne Place
- Healthcare Financing & Advocacy Coordinator at Save The Children
- Head of Finance (Group) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Internal Control at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Internal Auditor at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Income Auditor at Startup Jobs
- Head of Finance at Westfield Consulting