Utilities Engineer at SAB Miller
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at SAB Miller
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Reference Number: SAB-474
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Opportunity exists in International Breweries Plc., Ilesha for the position of Utilities Engineer reporting to the Energy & Fluids Manager.
- The incumbent will provide for the efficient supply of all utilities to the production departments within the Brewery.
Duties and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Utilities Engineer will:
- Plan the annual quarterly, monthly and weekly schedules such that the maintenance work is done in the available plant shutdown time.
- Design and arrange minor modifications to plant to eliminate performance problems.
- Co-ordinate relationships between maintenance, engineering services, projects and brewing staff.
- Evaluate the condition of problematic plant in order to inform management timeously to establish replacement programs.
- Ensure application documented standards
- Develop and update engineering standards through hub technical
- Maintain system integrity and change control
- Maintain and calibrate site instrumentation
- Optimize use of planned maintenance system
- Apply formal failure analysis process
- Apply relevant engineering spares strategy
- Minimum of B.Eng/B.SC in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- 3 - 5 years experience as a sectional engineer
- Computer Literate
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Analytical and evaluative skills.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Articulate & Conceptual skills.
- Accurate, decisive and persuasive.
- People Management and leadership skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from SAB Miller
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Performance Planning Manager (PPM), Logistics at SAB Miller
- Know More About SAB MillerSimilar Jobs
- WASH Sector Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer at KPMG
- Crane Operator at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Infrastructure Technical Officer at CARE
- Maintenance /Facility Manager at Masters Ville Children School
- Control Room Officer at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Rig Supervisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Abuja Clinics