CAD Designer / Drafter I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 26 October, 2018
Deadline: 29 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
CAD Designer / Drafter I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule – 6 days on / 1 day off
- Develop and maintain 2D CAD drawings (e.g. PFD’s, P&ID’s, One-Lines, General Layouts for all disciplines, Plans, Sections and Details, etc.) using software such as AutoCAD (required), Microstation and/or SmartSketch. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop computer generated drawings, isometrics, details, plans, schedules, and data sheets.
- Prepare dimensional drawings for layouts and non-dimensional drawings such as one lines, etc.
- Revises drawings based on instructions from engineers, etc.
- Communicate effectively and work with other members of the design team of each individual project assignment. Interface management across disciplines.
- Document control support, database administration, and progress reporting.
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company and contractor's engineering team that affect the discipline engineering drawings.
- Keep Supervisor informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
- Years’ of closely related experience 3-5.
- Associates degree in Drafting or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
- General knowledge of 2D CAD software AutoCAD/Microstation/SmartSketch
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
- This is a job level 1 position: 1 to 10 years of related experience is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Shutdown Coordinator at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Printing Press Machine Operator at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Project Coordinator at Colton Industries
- Mobile Phone Part Time Trainer at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Technologist II (CONPCASS 02) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Civil Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Electrical Engineer at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi
- Medical Lab Technician (CONTEDISS 08) at The Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi