Factory Manager at Catilas Resources Limited
Posted on: 25 October, 2018
Deadline: 12 November, 2018
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Catilas Resources Limited
Catilas Resources Limited - Our client is a fast growing Water Transportation company with locations in Nigeria and Sierra Leone. They commenced operations in July 2009. Our client recently started a boat manufacturing company and they now seek a high-profile candidate to fill the position below for their ultra-modern boat factory situated in Lagos:
As Factory Manager, you will be required to do the following:
- Will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Will develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- To drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
The Job requires you to have:
- Minimum of Ten (10) years work experience as a Factory/Plant Manager preferable in a boat manufacturing company/plant
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- A Degree in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be a Coren certified Engineer or a member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject line of your mail.
- Recent Jobs from Catilas Resources Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Asset Protection Supervisor at Catilas Resources Limited
- Know More About Catilas Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- WASH Sector Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer at KPMG
- Crane Operator at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Infrastructure Technical Officer at CARE
- Maintenance /Facility Manager at Masters Ville Children School
- Control Room Officer at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Rig Supervisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Abuja Clinics