Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) - Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL's team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
Back Office Engineer/Analyst
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Guide and Manage Field Engineers to collect field data for analyses and prepare customer reports.
- Validate data collection scope, scenarios, output requirements and formats with clients.
- Responsible for template design or validation of customer templates.
- Responsible for sharing validated scope, templates and other deliverables with team members, to ensure that quality requirements and customer acceptance criteria for all field operations are well understood.
- Detailed analyses of field data to prepare reports and recommendations, to satisfy agreed project scope.
- As may be required, collaborate cross-functionally with the Field teams, the Back office teams and client teams.
- Provide first line support and troubleshooting to Field Teams.
- Must maintain progressive and up-to-date knowledge of latest relevant features, tools and technologies in the industry.
- Support Team Lead in developing policies, procedures and standards for consistent performance within agreed SLA.
- Support Team Lead and Project Manager to plan and excute project efficiently.
- Engage the customer regularly by attending customer meetings regularly and making appropriate feedbacks through presentations.
- Bachelors' Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science discipline or equivalent.
Required Working Experience:
- 3 years relevant industry experience, with strong background in engineering.
- Relevant field experience is required.
- CAPM, an added advantage.
- Any relevant professional certification.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, customer-centricity, safety consciousness and team spirit
- Knowledge of RAN/UTRAN multi-technologies and multi-vendor is required.
- Understands the end-to-end QoS in wireless networks.
- Must understanding Site Engineering, including in-building solutions.
- Familiar with operator’s framework, process, business and operations.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with other teams, business units and business partners to achieve a cohesive Transformation Solution.
- Strong problem solving skills, quick learner and self-motivated team player
- Ability to perform job functions to standards under pressure of tense/confrontational situations.
- Excellent written and & oral communication skills in English.
- Has technical optimization capability and support for the multi-vendor equipment.
- Comfortable with the 3GPP standards.
- Advanced Hands-on experience of drive test, network design and optimization tools e.g. TEMS, NEMO, MapInfo and ACTIX Analyser, Spectrum Analyzer, Site Master, etc.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's in MSWord format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.