IT Systems Engineer at Fenix International
Posted on: 24 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Fenix International
Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
IT Systems Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Information Technology
- Fenix is looking for an experienced, highly motivated and disciplined technical support staff to join our team for our Network infrastructure and call center communications platform.
- Key responsibilities will include improving the reliability, performance and availability of the existing systems (Network and call center) in a scalable and flexible manner, integrate and facilitate optimal network solutions using best practices and build effective solutions for our call centre demands.
- The IT systems engineer will initially report directly to the Head of Customer Experience.
- Ensure the installation and maintenance of internal network infrastructure
- Improve reliability and performance of existing network and call center systems in a scalable and flexible manner
- Integrate and facilitate optimal network solutions using best practices
- Build effective solutions for our call centre demands
- Initiate and manage relationships with external stakeholders/vendors
- Purchase of computer systems and other IT related equipment for staff onboarding
- Maintenance of stock of computers and other IT related equipment belonging to Fenix
- Adhoc and support assignments to ensure optimal up-time for internal stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux system administration experience
- Strong system, network debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with VoIP, SIP, TDM, and related technologies
- Experience with Asterisk, Kamailio etc
- Custom Asterisk application development experience.
- Ability to transpose service or feature descriptions into technical requirements
- Experience setting up an internal network in an organisation of more than 50 people
- Experience designing and developing call centre solutions
- Experience customising existing call centre solutions
- Ability to rapidly build and test new services and features.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Highly Desired Skills:
- Working knowledge of IP networking and configuration
- Good people skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Fenix International
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Service Center Associate at Fenix International
- Know More About Fenix InternationalSimilar Jobs
- TE Engineer at Connig Technoserve
- NMS Engineer - Network Support at Avant Halogen
- Social Media Specialist/Graphic Designer at Blowfish Hotel
- ICT Assistant at HIFASS
- Product Manager at Descasio - Nigeria
- ICT and Social Media Advisor at ReBoot
- Graduate Intern (Female Developer) at dipoleDIAMOND
- Account Executive - Digital at MyJobMag Limited