Student Counselor at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 23 October, 2018
Deadline: 6 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
- Guide students in determining their interests and abilities using a wide range of methods, such as aptitude assessments, interviews and planning materials.
- Counsel individual learners, working with them to aid in the development of both hard and soft skills.
- Work with students to overcome issues that could undermine their academic or career success.
- Help students craft a long-term plan for reaching their career objectives.
- Provide career counseling and career development sessions for high school graduates and alumni.
- Develop career services programs that will help student in exploring and planning career options.
- Work with students on their needs for career development.
- Conduct trainings, workshops, lectures, presentations, and other events to develop career planning and employability skills for students.
- Develop positive working relationship with the school management, parents and co-employees to achieve desired goals.
- Coordinate with academic advisors to help students in making career choices based on their academic majors.
- Consult with students, parents, and other school and community personnel to assist in meeting the needs of students.
- Coordinate all counseling services for students and assists with the coordination and implementation of student services in the school.
- Interact with clients and proffer solutions
- Administer admissions processes.
- Facilitate meetings between college representatives and students
- Keep track of admission decisions, statistics, and student database
- Conduct career awareness events and job fairs for students
- Create and maintain database of student’s profiles.
- Other duties assigned by the director.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Counseling and any other related field.
- Master's Degree in Education, Career Counseling or similar field would be a huge plus.
- Must possess at least 2 years’ experience performing similar role.
- Must have worked in a similar capacity as a student counselor.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk to apply
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Head of School at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Swimming Instructor at Howbury School Lagos
- Teacher at Bloomfield International School
- Biology Teacher at Progress Schools
- School Bus Nanny at Masters Ville Children School
- E-learning Support Officer at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL)
- Counsellor at Bradfield Consulting
- Head of School at Millie's International School