Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack's mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Within a little over 2 years, our close-knit team has introduced a steady cadence of innovations within the Nigerian system, such as automated recurring payments, the ability for customers to pay with only a bank account, automated chargebacks, and much more. We process well over $10 million in transactions monthly, and our double digit growth has us processing even more every month.
Frontend Engineer - Product
About the Position
- In this role, you will be responsible for building product features and implementing user experiences for our various products.
- At Paystack, we build and maintain multiple products which range from our merchant dashboard to the customer-facing checkout form
Why you’ll want this role
- Solve complex challenges in finance with design
- Be directly involved in improving the experience of online and offline commerce for thousands of people across the continent
- Work with team members who perform at the highest level of craftsmanship
- Work with good engineering processes and modern frameworks
- Tackle interesting performance and scale problems
What you need for the role
- A passion for building digital products, with case studies to show
- Knowledge of advanced JS frameworks like React, Vue or Angular 4
- Understanding of basic design principles
- Ability to write scalable HTML & CSS
- Good grasp of browser support and compatibility
- Willingness to pick up new tools, frameworks, and technologies when required
- A sharp mind for creative problem solving
- Good writing skills to document and communicate ideas
- Previous experience building financial software is a plus
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Application Instructions - Read carefully!
In your application:
- Please attach your CV / Resume
- Attach a Cover Letter - your cover letter should explain how your skills and experiences make you uniquely qualified to excel in this role.
- Make sure to include a link to your portfolio - please include a link to a portfolio showing off your best work.