Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel.
Project System Engineering Manager (EPC)
Ref Id: 3193612
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
- The Project SEM has Technical engineering responsibility for the Execution Phase of an Engineering/Procurement/Construction Subsea Project.
- Reporting to the Project Engineering Manager, and functionally to the Global SPS Projects and Systems Engineering Manager, this is a senior level role working in a high profile function of GE Oil & Gas.
- Delivery of all engineering and technical aspects of an EPC project
- Manages the EPC Systems Engineering budget and schedule
- Development and implementation of the Project Engineering Execution Plan
- Responsibility for system definition, field layout and flow assurance
- Ensures all System Interfaces are professionally managed
- Manages system verification and validation including System Integration Testing and Technical Assurance
- Project Technical Risk Management
- Ensures diligent control of the Technical Change process
- Provides regular reporting of Project Engineering status to the Project team, to the client, and to other stakeholders
- Delivers professional handover of all engineering aspects to the Services Organisation
Proven experience across the following:
- Project Management/Engineering Management experience of Subsea (or equivalent complex) project execution
- Architecture definition for subsea production system
- Availability to travel internationally for project needs and for short term assignments
- Fluent English speaker.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science based discipline
- Chartered Engineer or PE certification is preferred.
- Ability to create and lead multi-disciplined, geographically dispersed teams
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to synthesize information, identify problems, establish facts and deduce solutions
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.