Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
- Ensure achievement of excellent product distribution, availability & visibility for the brand.
- Ensure and maintain effective listing of all the brands in all trade routes within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Ensure proper management of the vehicle assigned to you.
- Continually source, recruit and enlist new customers.
- Give feedback to Supervisor on market and trade information.
- Prompt communication of product quality issue to supervisor.
- Ensure POS materials and promotional activity is issued to the right customers and consumers.
- Keep and update database of outlets in the territory.
- Responsible for ensuring the redistribution standards.
- Responsible for entire sales out of the territory through defined wholesale and retail routes.
- Compile and ensure timely submission of activity report daily and weekly - on time, in full and no error.
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate should have an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year relevant sales experience.
- Candidate must be computer literate, good with numbers and good communication skill.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled the position applied for.