- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Compliance Officer at Riddle Technologies Limited
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 9 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
- The Compliance Officer will primarily be responsible for the proper and timely completion of internal control reviews, and ensure the business operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct and document compliance risk assessments for each function in the business
- Monitor and track relevant operational risk activities including regular review and follow up of functional risk self-assessments at scheduled intervals.
- Coordinate with the audit department in the conduct of regular risk self-assessments schedules and action plans.
- Conduct internal audits from time to time to test effectiveness of controls and systems.
- Track and enforce closure of corrective actions arising from internal and external audits in liaison with the other departments
- Communicate any new tools or technological approaches to measuring operational risks for the business.
- To assist in any special assignments and investigations as may be required by the management into any matter or activity affecting operating efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5years’ work experience, including internal audit, with demonstrable ability to plan and design the scope and remit of audit work.
- Cross-cutting experience in internal audit, covering financial, operations, compliance and risk management
- Practical knowledge of audit/compliance in the financial services industry
- Logical, result-oriented and well organized, with problem solving ability.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Riddle Technologies Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Brand Manager at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Executive Personal Assistant at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Know More About Riddle Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Cashier at NairaBet
- Production Accountant at Genesis Studios Limited
- Production Account Assistant at Genesis Studios Limited
- Finance Director at Genesis Studios Limited
- Financial Consultant at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Account Receivables Officer at Invent Alliance Limited
- Head, Financial Consulting at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Chief Internal Auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)