Hausa Language Educator at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 2 November, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary & Secondary Schools in Lagos, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Hausa Language Educator
Location: Mainland, Lekki, Lagos
Job category: Education / Coaching / Trainers
Level: Entry level/Graduate
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to pupils' needs and examination syllabuses.
- Teach students/pupils on how to write and speak fluently in hausa language.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment while teaching.
- Candidates must possess a first Degree in Hausa, Linguistics or any related field.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders would be a big plus.
- A female candidate would be preferred.
- Candidate should have atleast 2 years cognate experience in teaching in a reputable institution.
- Excellent command of the target language, including reading, writing, conversation, business vocabulary and cultural understanding.
- A strong ability to motivate students and communicate teaching content creatively and effectively
- Knowledge and capacity to teach the student, how to speak and write Hausa Language.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the role i.e. Diction Educator OR Hausa Language Educator as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Bradfield Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Diction Educator at Bradfield Consulting
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Web Development /Graphic Design Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Music and Drama Teacher at Roemichs International School
- English Teacher at Broadoak Schools
- Head of School at Millie's International School
- Biology Teacher at Progress Schools
- Water Safety Instructor (Intern) at Pistons and Pedals Limited
- Chemistry Teacher at Masters Ville Children School
- Oracle Certified Java Associate and Professional (OCJA & OCJP) Instructor at HiiT Plc