Database Administrator at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 26 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
Intelfort Nigeria Limited - Founded in 2009 by a team of Business Intelligence specialists with a passion for excellence and a drive to propel business productivity to the next level; we work with organizations and individuals to turn data into real time positive results. From carefully collecting the right data, effectively processing it, to eventually making it readily available as insights to decision makers, we are focused on managing data to unlock the untold potentials that businesses possess.
Reports To: Head of Technology
Department: Technical and Projects
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS, MongoDB and Oracle DBs, to ensure availability and consistent performance through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Development and sustainment of all production Databases (monitoring, health, regular upgrades, patching and performance optimization) and Data Warehouses, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health and performance).
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
Skills and Competencies Required
- Solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.Highly proficient in the following: Azure, Visual Studio, C#, .Net, API
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Cloud Developer at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Business Intelligence Developer at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Business Analyst at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Intelfort Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Lead- Information Security & Business Continuity at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Field Network Engineer at Teltwine Networks LTD
- Network Support Engineer at COURE Software and Systems Limited
- Senior IS Auditor (Network & Server Administrator) at AB Microfinance Bank
- Senior IS Auditor (Application & Programming) at AB Microfinance Bank
- Analyst, Solution Design & Integration (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Chief Technical Officer at MTN Nigeria
- Software Developer at COURE Software and Systems Limited