Software Developer at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 26 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
Intelfort Nigeria Limited - Founded in 2009 by a team of Business Intelligence specialists with a passion for excellence and a drive to propel business productivity to the next level; we work with organizations and individuals to turn data into real time positive results. From carefully collecting the right data, effectively processing it, to eventually making it readily available as insights to decision makers, we are focused on managing data to unlock the untold potentials that businesses possess.
Reports To: Head of Technology
Department: Technical and Projects
- To build software solutions that demonstrate critical understanding of technical architecture, data architecture, infrastructure, and business needs of clients.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Record software architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
- Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
- Assist in the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Develop architectural solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Deliver enterprise architecture that ensures business continuity of client operations while ensuring system integrity, availability and confidentiality of all developed solutions
- Work closely with the product and sales team, to design and develop innovative solutions to real market problems while also improving existing ones.
Skills and Competencies Required
- Delivery experience with .NET framework e.g C#
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Cloud Developer at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Database Administrator at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Business Intelligence Developer at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Business Analyst at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Intelfort Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- .Net Developer (Intern) at Ecscorp Resources
- Full-Stack Developer Intern at ConnectRail Service Limited
- FT Innovation Specialist NOC at UNICEF
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Backend Developer - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Senior IT System Manager at Montaigne Place
- Software Support Trainee (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd