- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
IT Support Analyst at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: 26 October, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
IT Support Analyst
Department: Information Technology
- This individual will work with our team to design, configure, train, support and implement components of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- The Systems Analyst, working within the company’s existing IT policies and procedures, is responsible for the day to day operations, support, and deployment of the technology systems and solutions supporting the business operations.
- Provide user support regarding issues with configurations and implementations via Help Desk. function, remote support or on-site support with users.
- Provide support during Dynamics NAV software implementation of modules and new functionality.
- Provide application training for users.
- Prepare user manuals documentation and reports.
- On-going user support.
- Participate in all aspects of IT department infrastructure operations such as network. communications, PCs, servers, printers, telecom/VOIP, etc.
- Provide front line IT and desktop support for all trading related solutions and platforms.
- Perform basic triage, break/fix, and escalation to relevant support resources for hardware/software issues.
- Work with the IT team and local business staff to deploy new and replacement IT related infrastructure solutions.
Anticipated Outcomes of Roles:
- Internal customer satisfaction.
- Turnaround time.
- Education - A good University Degree
- Experience - Experience with Dynamics NAV.
- Professional Memebership or Registration - Dynamics NAV certification is desired.
The incumbent must have the following personal attributes:
- Strategic thinker.
- Ability to develop others.
- Have professional confidence.
- Must be customer focused.
- Ability to deliver results.
- Resourceful, resilient, very detailed, innovative and tolerant.
- Functionally Reports to - IT Infrastructure Manager
- Administratively Reports to - IT Infrastructure Manager
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alfred & Victoria Associates career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Know More About Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Systems Engineer at Dell
- App/Web Developer at Max Migold Ltd
- Telecoms Project Coordinator at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Accounts / Data Clerk at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Tech Support Personnel at Tizeti Network Limited
- NOC Operations Trainee at Tizeti Network Limited
- Application Support Officer at Kerildbert
- Graphic Artist at Cadwell Limited