Document Controller at Jagal Group
Posted on: 19 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Jagal is a Nigerian conglomerate holding that operates leading energy businesses and manages a diverse portfolio of investments. By cultivating leadership and developing a culture of excellence, Jagal is dedicated to empowering people and building strategic partnerships that aim to achieve sustainable growth for the advancement of the Nigerian community.
- The Document Controller is responsible for management of the complete cycle of document control and information management from start through to completion.
- The Document Controllers responsibilities include, scanning and archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation in a timely and confidential way.
- Your role will include implementing procedures and policy and maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
- Manage the complete life cycle of document control and information management
- To effectively execute the issue and transmission of documentation with full responsibility for quality, format and Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) updates
- Participate in the development and ensure compliance with document control specifications, processes and procedures for documentation
- To lead the migration of documents from physical to digital
- To maintain the company Document Management policy
- To contribute to the development of internal company documentation and information management systems
- Support the corporate teams and business units in all documentation related issues.
- Liaise with Executives to ensure document standards, review cycles, issues and approvals meet the procedures.
- Act as Corporate interface for receipt and distribution of documentation.
- Any other administrative duties as and when required
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Thorough understanding of the document control process and in particular the importance of approved procedures and processes without deviation.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- A dynamic individual who can work under pressure and complete tasks quickly and accurately
- A desire to develop a career in Document Control/Information Management
- Able to maintain the utmost confidentiality in regard to sensitive information and documentation
- Attentive to details, very methodical and tedious in their work
- Diligent, confidential and focused on completion
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jagal Group career website on jagal.workable.com to apply
- Know More About Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- HVAC Mechanical Foreman - Package (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- HVAC Mechanical Supervisor - Split Unit (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- HVAC Mechanical Supervisor - Package (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- HVAC Mechanical Lead - Package Unit (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- HVAC Mechanical Foreman - Split Unit (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Solutions Development Engineer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Field Service Manager - Wireline and Perf at Halliburton Energy Services
- Steel Plant Mechanical Fitter at RoVedana