WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group and we are well diversified into Agro-Allied, manufacturing and trading operations. Our team members are committed to developing highly rewarding and challenging careers.
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment type: Permanent contract
- Maintain all software of PLC, machineries HMI, and automation devices
- Handle instrumentation issues independently
- Process automation
- Overall responsibility for OEM Spare inventory, consumption planning and control
- Plan Preventive Maintenance schedules as per OEM/as per Site Conditions and tracking performance.
- Overall responsibility for identification of improvement projects and execution
- People development.
- B.Tech/B.Eng/HND - Electronics & Instrumentation or related qualification
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience preferably in Vegetable Oil manufacturing and Bottling.
- Excellent knowledge of PLC‘S (Siemens, Allen Bradley) & should be able to modify, debugging the PLC program
- Excellent knowledge of Electrical/Electronic devices like VFD, Sensors, Displays, Micro controllers, I/P Converters etc.
- Operating knowledge of various equipment’s in Rice Industry.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office skills is an added advantage.
- Good communication and team work skills.
Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.