Property Management Officer (Intern) at ToLet.Com.Ng
Posted on: 18 October, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company's broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
Property Management Officer (Intern)
- Assist in leasing apartments, maintaining list of available apartments, responding to telephone inquiries, qualifying prospects, showing apartments, preparing all move-in paperwork, and accurately inputting traffic numbers daily.
- Participate in follow-up with prospective residents; through telephone call within 24 hours, follow up card within 48 hours and repetition of same, if necessary.
- Assist with inspecting the apartment with the new resident, filling out move in inspection forms, reviewing all leasing paperwork and property rules.
- Obtain knowledge in the management of renewals, tracking lease expiration's, recording notices to vacate and interviewing residents for reason, preparing lease expiration letters and renewal leases.
- Participate in collecting, processing, and reporting receipt of security deposits, rents, and other fees.
- Obtain market knowledge with weekly telephone inquiries on managed properties.
- Assist in reviewing collateral and advertising and make recommendations on market strategies to Property Manager.
- Assist with advising Property Manager of conditions affecting the tenant’s safety and dissatisfaction or the property’s preservation.
- Participate in emergency role-plays in properties.
- OND in Estate Management seeking for IT placement.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using "Property Management Intern" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Communication Intern at Welcome2Africa
- Community Volunteer - Education Program Support at VSO
- Account and Finance Intern at Opacus Technologies Limited
- I.T/SIWES Student at Attainables Edutainment Limited
- Batch A 2019 Corper (Intern) at Bee Bee Jump Ltd
- Intern (IT Student) at Solar Turbines
- NYSC Corps Member at Prestigious Homes Limited
- Graduate Intern (Female Developer) at dipoleDIAMOND