Operator (Palletizers) at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 18 October, 2018
Deadline: 10 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client in the FMCG industry, is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Location: Sagamu, Ogun State
Reports to: Production Team lead
- The Operator (Palletizers) will be responsible for responsible for sorting cases onto pallets, conduct continuous checks for case quality, wrap and stage pallets using electric or non-electric pallet jacks, use data entry to update quantity of cases produced, and keep work area clean.
- Picks cases of product off conveyors and place on pallets utilizing proper pallet configurations.
- Ensures product is in the correct box, that the box is taped properly, and that the date and time are printed accurately and legibly on the side of the box.
- Ensures that the correct label is being utilized for the product.
- Supplies loading equipment with empty pallets
- Adheres to and GMP policies.
- Reports any and all accidents, incidents, and concerns immediately.
- Removes garbage material from area as well as keeping area clean always
In this position, you need to have:
- National Diploma, OND or Technical Certificate
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience as a palletizer operator or similar role
Method of Application
Appicants should send their updated CV's to: email@example.com using "the job title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Engineering Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Operator (Laundry) at Workforce Management Centre
- Operator (Process) at Workforce Management Centre
- Production Team Lead at Workforce Management Centre
- Production Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Engineering Team Lead at Workforce Management Centre
- Engineering Technician at Workforce Management Centre
- Operator (Movement) at Workforce Management Centre
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- WASH Sector Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer at KPMG
- Crane Operator at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Infrastructure Technical Officer at CARE
- Maintenance /Facility Manager at Masters Ville Children School
- Control Room Officer at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Rig Supervisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Abuja Clinics