Project Manager, Web App Projects (Software, IT) at Renux Media
Posted on: 18 October, 2018
Deadline: 1 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Renux Media
Renux Media, is recruiting on behalf of Infoscert Consulting, an Information Technology Services company, to fill the position of:
Project Manager, Web App Projects (Software, IT)
- Project management experience: Familiar with both Waterfall and Agile project management practices.
- Software experience: Experience using project management software (such as JIRA, Asana, BaseCamp, Trello).
- Documentation writing abilities: Comfortable in writing and owning project documentations, such as specifications, change documents and project plans.
- Basic wireframing skills: Able to create simple wireframe sketches (we know you aren't a graphic designer, but we expect you to be able to communicate your ideas to the design team in this way).
- Priority management skills: Comfortable managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Formal project and process management qualifications are required.
- The company recognises everyone's individual experience may differ and will be evaluating you by looking at your experience and other evidence that demonstrates you can execute the requirements of the role.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Renux Media
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- PHP Application Developer at Renux Media
- Sharepoint Developer at Renux Media
- Know More About Renux MediaSimilar Jobs
- Associate Cartoon Artist at WakeyWhacks Company
- Graphic Designer at First Vertical Origin
- Frontend Developer/Web Developer Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Python Web Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Java Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Front-end Developer at TalentSquare
- Graphic Designer at Transsnet Financial
- IT Project Manager at Telvida Communications Services