Key Account Executive at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Posted on: 17 October, 2018
Deadline: 19 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
Key Account Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Slot: 2 Openings
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key personnel across various departments (contracts and procurement, maintenance, engineering, projects, finance and accounting, etc) in assigned accounts; this helps in knowing and developing customer organizational structure per department.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
- Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news and projects in order to build opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering high on major customer performance criteria (OTD, RT, HSE, Quality etc).
- Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business, look for opportunities, enhance relationships and attend to their queries and complaints.
- Ensure Client visits are pre-planned and well prepared prior to the visit. Visits to be followed with timely & professional visit reports.
- Attend to tenders and negotiate with the clients tender, contract and quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Provide customers with regular status reports and updates on business activities and projects to gain customer trust and cement the company’s reputation of being a reliable contractor.
- Promote the company as a solution provider and spread awareness of our product offerings, advantage over competition and our after sales support services to help increase market share.
- Map our product population in each of the customers’ facilities and conduct surveys covering customer warehouses and facilities.
- Follow up on market activity and develop a thorough understanding of major players/competitors in the industry for both supply and services and accordingly develop strategies to keep a competitive advantage.
- Ensure agencies are well protected and not leaked and that price agreements are established/renewed to minimize the possibility of leakages.
- Prepare regular reports on progress, targets met and forecasts on timely basis as required by direct Manager.
- Closely liaise and coordinate with other inter-company departments (logistics, services and procurement, etc) and maintain a positive and cooperative relationship.
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus
- Experience & Knowledge in the following product categories is:
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, G2. Pipes & Fittings
- Valves & actuators
- Gas Detectors
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Report writing skills
- Presentation Skills
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- SD Systems and Database Administrator at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Sales Support Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Know More About Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Officer (Whole/Retail Sales Trading) at Stresert Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Emerging Platforms
- Sales Executive at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Sales Manager at Adexen
- Business Development Manager at Fadac Resources
- Client Acquisition and Retention Officer at Sterling Homes Limited
- Marketing Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Marketing Officer at Viva Cinemas