The University of Ibadan is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. A research intensive postgraduate University. it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of the much needed human capital in Africa.
Director - Directorate of Information Technology and Media Service (ITeMS)
- Oversees the activities of the Information Technology and Media Services in the University.
- Coordinating the activities of all the IT departments.
- Ensures performance goals are set and met.
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures required for the improvement or modification of existing units, programmes and implementation of new programmes.
- Advises the Vice-Chancellor/IT Board on IT-related issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good Masters degree with twenty (20) years post qualification and twelve (12) years cognate experience, in both cases, candidates must be a registered member of recognized professional body and must have at least two (2) years administrative experience in running a computer installation and or IT infrastructure.
CONTISS 15: (N2,242,999.00 - N2,886,591.00).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should candidates should forward applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae, twenty (20) copies stating their full names (surname first), Date of Birth (not age), Gender, Marital Status, State of Origin, Postal/E-mail Addresses, Full Qualifications with Dates, Work experience and Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
They should also forward a "Two-page statement of their Vision and Mission" along with two (2) Photostat copies of their certificates to:
University of lbadan,
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on them, using letter-head papers, direct to the "Registrar, University of Ibadan", from whom further details may be obtained.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.