Systems/Database Administrator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 16 October, 2018
Deadline: 23 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Category: Computer Programming, Software and Graphics
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Support all existing HR applications. Fix bugs, provide enhancements and modifications when needed.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems. Ensure effective use of HR Business Systems.
- Carry out analysis and design of identified process for automation.
- Write codes to automate processes.
- Design and develop database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Participate in testing of new and existing software modules.
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- Design and develop queries, stored procedures and function for analysing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- Manage the census process. Prepare initial data, liaise with HR Advisers and entity heads to provide updates. Upload final data to web census and provide census reports to HR Management.
- Carry out organization chart updates and provide periodic org chart and manpower reports.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reports as may be required by management.
- Ensure clean and quality data is maintained in the HR database.
- Follow up on personnel updates in the HR system and confirm data accuracy.
- Support users of HR systems
- Highlight issues and escalate to the Head of HR Business Systems and Processes.
- A university Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Strong background in Oracle DBMS and PL/SQL.
- Strong Reporting background and integration into development environments
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
- Good knowledge of cascading style sheets and similar templates.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar position and environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Health Management Information Systems Specialist at fhi 360
- Fullstack LAMP Developer at Alister Greene Consulting
- Systems Administrator at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Designer at Fadac Resources
- Information Systems Auditor at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Graphics Designer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Test Automation Engineer at GitLab Inc.
- Graphics Designer at Transsion Holdings