Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizationaal citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff is vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Management Level
- This role is responsible for providing high quality clinical radiological service that supports the diagnosis and treatment of patients in the hospital.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
Clinical Service Delivery:
- To supervise and be responsible for the clinical work and keeping of records staff attached to his/her department in the hospital.
- Undertake and report on radiological diagnostic and interventional procedures where appropriate for expertise and when credentialing requirements are met.
- Provide expert advice to referring clinicians on the most appropriate diagnostic investigations.
- Advice and support other radiology staff in the radiological process.
- Contribute to quality patient care by participating in case planning with other members of the patient medial team.
- To be "on-call" or participate in shift rosters is a requirement of the position
- Manage the administrative requirements of the hospital and patient care including ensuring discharge summaries and medico-legal correspondence are completed with no delay.
- Be aware of and adhere to all Lily Hospital policies and procedure in reference to clinical practice.
- Coordinates the departmental activities with those of the hospital.
- Ensure accomplishment of quality training in the department.
- Attend management meetings when necessary.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and should be a licensed Radiologist certified by the West African College of Surgeons or the National Post graduate Medical College.
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under pressure, self discipline and excellent long term concentration.
- Job holder must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- Must show evidence of competence in management of radiology cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research
- Salary in line with industry standard
- Accommodation available
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their word doc CV's only to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.