WECO Systems International Limited is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) company that has been operating in Nigeria for over twenty (20) years. We are a CISCO Tier one Gold partner and our corporate headquarters is in Lagos, with branches in Port-Harcourt and Abuja. Our experience and customer base spans across the Oil and Gas, Banking, Telecommunications, Government and Manufacturing sectors of the economy
Solution Unit Manager - Security
Reports Directly To: Divisional Head ,TIG
Supervises: Level 1, Level 2 & Trainee Solution Architects
- The Solution Unit Manager - Data Security has the overall responsibility for selling, driving and providing leadership across the Security solutions team.
- Provides Security technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstration and proof of concept. Assists the sales team in assessing potential application of company products/ solution to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product/ solution specifications for customer requirements
- Also responsible for evaluating a business and then realizing its full potential, using such tools as marketing, sales, information management and customer service to ultimately achieve/exceed targeted sales for the entire business unit.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive, Sell, Provide and Ensure complete delivery of business aligned Security solutions by partnering with the other Solution Architects, Sales Organization and Professional Services teams.
- Direct accountabilities and responsibilities to support ICT Security business
- Provide Security solutions/technology /product consulting, technical and sales support for all ICT customers/ accounts.
- Perform in-depth and high level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Drive the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Actively participate as a security Technical resource in ICT Security business
- Consult with clients and potential clients to determine their technology requirements and ensure business alignment.
- Define and seek approval for pricing & products for the applicable solution areas of Infrastructure Solution Division
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/ prospect contact towards achieving agreed business alignment
- Provides advanced technical sales and solution management leadership while ensuring knowledge transfer and skills development amongst entire team
- Managing, motivating and developing the Level 1 & 2 members of the team
- Adhere and comply with the division practices as a core around PREPARE, PLAN, DESIGN stages of technology lifecycle and engagement model while partnering with Professional Services team to deepen, harness and maximize IMPLEMENT, OPERATE and OPTIMIZE stages. To ultimately deepen our Systems Integration practice while sustaining and growing the business.
- Creates and maintains a high performance environment characterized by positive leadership and strong team orientation
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in the field by attending professional development training, workshops, seminars and conferences etc.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Surpass at least 80% of budgeted revenue/gross profit
- 90% Customer Retention Rate
- 80% compliance with internal business processes
- Retention of at least 90% of team members within the financial year.
- 60% Development of the Unit vis a vis solution areas, certifications, business contracts etc.
- Delivery of professional services to all customers
Experience and Qualifications
- Typically a good first degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum 7 years of technical sales or pre-sales experience with 6+ years in Security Specialization experience with IDS/IPS, AV, Firewall, Advanced Malware Protection technologies.
- CCNA, CCNP Security and CISSP certified
- Minimum Checkpoint CISSP Certified
- An MBA or relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification e.g. CCIE –Security will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of ICT business environment and security products and technologies.
Required Skills and Competencies
- In-depth Security knowledge and good understanding of cyber security trends and challenges.
- Good knowledge in both Network security and content Security Solution.
- Knowledge in Routing and Switching and Networking platform design is a plus.
- Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Develop an expert understanding of various architectures and ability to perform cross-architectures selling.
- Must possess astute technical & business acumen
- Must be confident
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Well organized
- Good reporting, project and time management skills with persistence
- Must be a strategic thinker
- High energy, integrity, and confidence
- Proactive decision-maker
- Ability to look beyond the obvious/routine
- Ability to see what others cannot see
- Ability to seek a richer set of alternatives
- Ability to question assumptions
- Must be an energetic person with unusual initiative
- Must be resilient
- Sound ethics and integrity.
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com