Diction Educator at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: 26 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment type: Fixed term contract
- To develop and present comprehensive lesson plans with a focus on English phonetics as well as foster an active learning environment.
- Have strong influence on pupil's style of speaking which is as a factor of the choice of words, the accent, inflection, intonation and speech-sound quality.
- To effectively maintain students’ interest and provide interactive atmosphere in the classroom.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- B.Sc in English Language/linguistics or any related field of study
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A female candidate would be preferred.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience as a diction tutor.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk to apply
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Lecturer at Legacy University, The Gambia
- Lecturer I at Legacy University, The Gambia
- Senior Lecturer at Legacy University, The Gambia
- Associate Professor at Legacy University, The Gambia
- Professor at Legacy University, The Gambia
- Vice-Chancellor at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
- Vice Chancellor at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Key Stage 1 Teacher at Howbury School Lagos