Workshop Assistant at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: 26 October, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Smartflow is a dynamic growth oriented firm that specialize in developing automatic tank gauges, Remote Diesel Monitoring Systems, Fuel Management Systems (FMS) amongst other solutions/products/services is built on strong knowledge base, a steady improvement in practices, extensive research and exceptional support from our global partners.
- Check delivery of goods against delivery note, label and place in correct location.
- Wrap/pack goods. Deliver to courier when required.
- Ensure that all stock is labelled and placed in the correct location.
- Carry out random stock check/validation on individual items as well as assisting with major stock checks.
- Local deliveries and collections as and when required.
- Prepare building kits, equipment, stock for forthcoming jobs.
- Check-In and Prepare Equipment for Maintenance and Repair
- Ensure equipment received for maintenance and repair, is disinfected, cleaned, labelled and put to the appropriate area.
- Ensure that the workshop is kept clean and tidy and complies with health and safety legislation.
- Use of forklift for loading/unloading of goods/equipment.
- Ensure that tools/equipment are kept in good repair.
- Ensure the environment, including containers, are kept clean and tidy and complies with health and safety legislation.
- OND, HND/ B.Sc in Science related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience as technician/engineer
- Knowledge of warehouse and workshop management.
- Strong Numeric skill
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency in usage of MS Office
- Knowledge of engineering tools will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Smartflow Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Crane and Marine Equipment Engineer 2 at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Internship Abroad in Civil Engineering at Julius Berger
- Internship Abroad in the Degree Program Business Administration / Industrial Engineering at Julius Berger
- Rotary Blomax Technical Operator at Giant Beverages
- Construction Supervisor - Civil at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
- Project Engineer at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
- Construction Supervisor - Mechanical/Piping at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
- Rig Supervisor III - Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria