Creche Assistant at BridgeHall Academy
Posted on: 12 October, 2018
Deadline: 17 October, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at BridgeHall Academy
BridgeHall Academy is a Montessori school established, to meet the needs of children aged 3months to 6 years. Each child is a unique individual and, in recognition of that, we aim to lovingly and skillfully guide each one to become a masterpiece. We’re located in the centre of town, at 4 Koutiala Street, Near Amigo stores, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria.
Each classroom is furnished with the full suite of level- appropriate Montessori materials and guided by a certified Montessori directress. To promote pure practises, our classes and environs have CCTV monitors, which have capacity for remote viewing. Our parents have the option of watching their child self learn in class, or have fun on the playground, on their phones or other smart devices.
- create a relaxing and fun environment for the children
- feed children and change diapers
- attend to each child's needs to ensure comfort.
- ensure the creche is clean at all times
- maintain and update each child's communication book
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE YEAR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WITH CHILDREN 3 MONTHS TO 18 MONTHS
- MUST BE ABUJA RESIDENT
- FEMALES ONLY
- strong attention to detail
- must be patient and kind
- must be resourceful
- good communication skills
- must be able to worm well under pressure
- great teamwork skills
Method of Application
NO PHONE CALLS
- Know More About BridgeHall AcademySimilar Jobs
- Speech Therapist at Greensprings School
- English Teacher at Cherryfield College
- Guidance And Counsellor at Cherryfield College
- ICAN, CIS & CIBN Instructor/Lecturer at BSS Consulting
- Teacher at Management Education & Training Ltd.
- Caregiver for Creche and Playgroup at Management Education & Training Ltd.
- Graduate Assistant at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Assistant Lecturer at Rivers State University of Science and Technology