Logistics Specialist I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: 15 October, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Logistics Specialist I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Logistics Specialist provides subject matter expertise to operating teams
- Expert resource for Logistics and may include aviation, marine, shore base, ground transportation and camp services to deliver safe reliable and cost efficient logistic services
- Demonstrates good planning, scheduling, coordination and administration skills and able to influence without authority at all levels within an organization
- Logistics Specialist may cover some or all of the responsibilities listed below.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Implements operations and maintenance design philosophies including project specifications.
- Provides technical support and coordination of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Global Product Quality Management System (GPQMS)/Global Product Integrity Management System (GPIMS), Hydrocarbon Controls Practices (HCP) matters, Unit Internal Assessment (UIA), and audit preparation.
- Provides technical support and coordination of risk assessments, incident investigation and conceptual and pre-Front End Engineering Design (FEED) studies.
- Supports coordination of cost management and productivity improvement plans.
- Supports operating teams troubleshoot complex issues and may provide operations assistance during peak loads.
- Provides technical support and input to training development and delivery.
- Participates in cross-functional initiatives.
- Supports Operations Management as requested.
- Shares Best Practices and provides feedback for enhancement.
- Participates in company networks.
- Supports logistics teams troubleshooting issues.
- Provides support to ensure all Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Export Controls requirements are met.
- Provides support and logistic assistance to the local Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- May provide support for fixed asset inventories of Logistics Assets.
- May support and coordinate aviation services including Personnel Tracking, Flight Scheduling, Aircraft Fueling, Aviation Communication, Helicopter Landing Operations (HLO) Duties and Operations, ERT Duties.
- May support and coordinate Marine services including Personnel Tracking, Vessel Scheduling, Marine Fuel Mgmt., Marine Communication, Cargo Transfers, ERT Duties.
- May support and coordinate Shore Base services including Material Handling/Tracking, Yard Operations/Security, Cargo Transfers, Fuel Mgmt., Dangerous Goods and Waste Mgmt., ERT Duties.
- May support and coordinate Ground Transportation services including Vehicle Scheduling/Maintenance/Tracking/Apply aspects of Passenger & Service Vehicle Safety Management Guide (PVMG)/Apply guidelines from Security, ERT Duties
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical Degree
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills; able to network effectively across organizations.
- Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, applied learning, effective communication, sound decision-making
- Functional Skills: Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) management - operations and maintenance, managing critical operations, operations - specific technology and unit or area, maintenance management, logistics, general marine operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Logistics Assistant at Catholic Relief Services
- Logistics Manager at Solidarites International
- Operations Excellence Manager (Logistics) - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Logistics Executive at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Logistic Assistant at International Medical Corps
- Accountant/Logistic Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Logistics and Protocol Officer at Westfield Consulting
- Fleet Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited