Graduate Intern at WFO International
Posted on: 11 October, 2018
Deadline: 16 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will be expected to work with minimal supervision.
- Undertake assigned tasks and provide progress reports to ensure completion within deadlines
- Provide administrative support with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Provide administrative support in accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Provide assistance in balance sheet reconciliation
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Provide adhoc duties as and when required
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be conversant with Microsoft Excel
- Must possess data entry experience
- Good organizational and time management skill
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills
- Must be able to deliver high quality services within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of accounting software like QuickBooks or SAGE
- Previous experience in hotel/Bar management is an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating "Graduate Intern" or Junior Accounts and Treasury Officer as the subject title of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from WFO International
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Junior Accounts and Treasury Officer at WFO International
- Know More About WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Supervisor at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Training Assistant at International NGO Safety Organisation
- Accountant at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Accounting Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Credit Analyst at Trafalgar Associates Limited (Kwikpay Credit)
- Secretary at Winock Solar Limited
- Accountant at Mario Consulting
- Investment Officer and Deputy Country Director, C5 at British High Commission