Accountant at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at AACE Food Processing & Di
AACE Foods is into food processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls and recommending controls where non-existent.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents and maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares special financial reports as required by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs all other duties as required by the management.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Power Point & Excel), Peach Tree and ERP accounting system/software
- Keen attention to detail
- Effective reporting
- Data entry management
- Effective communication
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Applicant should have a minimum of bachelor's degree/HND or any equivalent degree in Accounting.
- Applicants should have 3-4 years working experience in relevant/related field and industry.
Method of Application
Applicanats should snd CVS to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Inventory Supervisor at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
- Know More About AACE Food Processing & Distribution LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Director, Finance and Administration at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Grants Officer at Plan International
- Finance Manager at Plan International
- Audit Trainee at Oluokun Adeyemi & Co
- Finance Manager at Jagal Group
- Internal Control and Compliance Officer at Tenece Professional Services Limited
- Accountant at First Excelsia
- Restaurant Accountant at Temp A Staff