House Parent at Atlantic Hall Schools
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: 17 October, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Atlantic Hall Schools
Atlantic Hall School - A full Boarding International School located on extensive and beautiful ground in Epe, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Location: Epe, Lagos
Reporting to: The Head of Boarding
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First degree or its equivalent in any discipline, preferably in the Social Sciences/Education
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, good organization and coordination skills, and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving and crisis management skills.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with industry standard.
- Excellent pension, Health insurance and other benefits
- Accommodation and meals.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Atlantic Hall Schools
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Deputy Head, Board House at Atlantic Hall Schools
- Know More About Atlantic Hall SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Education Senior State Facilitator at Deloitte
- Special Education Needs Department Coordinator (SENDCo) at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Guidance Counselor at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Programme Officer - Promotion of Scientific Excellence and E-Learning at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- English Teacher at Broadoak Schools
- Science Teaching Assistant at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Math Teaching Assistant at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Social Studies Teacher at Jesuit Memorial College