Deputy Head, Board House at Atlantic Hall Schools
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: 17 October, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Atlantic Hall Schools
Atlantic Hall School - A full Boarding International School located on extensive and beautiful ground in Epe, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Deputy Head, Board House
Location: Epe, Lagos
Reporting to: The Head of Boarding
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First degree or its equivalent in any discipline, preferably in the Social Sciences (Education with teaching qualification)
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience.
- Ability to plan and implement programs that can bring academic and behavior progress to the students
- Ability to multi-task effectively good organization and coordination skills, and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Deputizes and be able to manage the boarding house in the absence of the Head of Boarding
- Good leadership skills
- Good analytical. problem solving and crisis management skills.
- To help manage the wellbeing of children.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with industry standard.
- Excellent pension, Health insurance and other benefits
- Accommodation and meals.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Atlantic Hall Schools
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- House Parent at Atlantic Hall Schools
- Know More About Atlantic Hall SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Site Admin/Store Keeper at Simeon's Pivot
- Secretary at Simeon's Pivot
- Operation Supervisor - Transfer Africa at Opera Software
- Administrative Officer at AHNI
- Receptionist at NAMPAK
- Admin Officer at Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
- Technical Writer at Biosec Solutions
- Personal Assistant to the MD at Biosec Solutions