First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Data Analysis/Scripting Officer
Ref Id: 18000023
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Use of specialized analytic tools and Techniques for complex data analyses, data extraction logic and data manipulation for the purpose of reconciliation, Trend analyses, Transaction analyses and specialized investigations/projects.
- Performing Data integrity checks and analytic reviews on various applications systems including Finacle core banking applications, other Critical applications systems and electronic channels for detecting data inconsistencies/duplications/irregularities within the system
- Extraction of Data from various applications systems to detect and escalate processing errors, failed batch jobs, failed income collections, faulty configuration /wrong parameterizations of applications
- Supporting the directorate report, data analysis and extraction requirements by creating specialized queries, scripts and logic for report generation and data extraction
- Conducting User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for special applications projects like Hyperion which requires extensive data analyses for quality assurance review.
- Creation of scripts and logic for Internal accounts and GL integrity reviews
- Supporting IT Control review team through the creation of specialized logic for detecting inconsistencies and errors thereby enhancing control/ security reviews.
- Creation of scripts and Review of administrative configuration changes on core banking platform.
- Review and analysis of system administrator’s postings on core banking application.
- Responsible for Carrying out System Investigations for ICEG (Legal Garnishee, CBN, FIRS, etc.)
- Minimum Education: First Degree in science (numerate discipline) or Engineering discipline, higher degrees/professional certifications (preferable but not compulsory).
- Minimum experience - Three years relevant experience
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.