Senior Financial Accountant at Concept Group
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: 26 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
Senior Financial Accountant
Reporting to the CFO.
- Leads the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities; ensuring they are carried out efficiently and line with best practice and statutory requirements.
- To provide accurate and timely financial services including setting monthly budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management and financial accounts and advice support inform decision making at all level.
- To manage the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed external auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required timelines.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions, minimizing the impact of the variances.
- Coordinates and ensures regular ALCO Meetings and following up on matters arising from such meetings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure timely preparation and rendition of Audited Financial Statements (AFS) and the timely filing of the AFS with the relevant statutory agencies.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end accounting period close of process and monthly trial balance review to ensure integrity and correctness of the company’s accounting records.
- Coordinates the preparation and renditions of statutory returns and compliance within the statutory provisions.
- Ensures Quality Control over financial transactions and financial reporting by ensuring timely trial balance review, preparation of schedules to accounts and bank reconciliation reports.
- Develops annual operating budgets as well as all project budgets and oversees them.
- Manage and comply with Local, State and Federal Government statutory requirements and tax filings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Professional membership of ICAN, ACCA etc.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- An analytical mind with strategic abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- B.Sc/BA in Accounting, Finance and related courses.
- M.Sc/MBA is a plus.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's urgently to: email@example.com
- Know More About Concept GroupSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Officer at Artee Group
- Accounts Officer at Tropical Agrix Resources (TAR)
- Finance Manager at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Accounts Intern (Corper) at AIM Consultants
- Accountant at Romanspage Global
- Manager, Fraud at 9Mobile
- Head of Finance at ActionAid Nigeria
- Account Officer (Reconciliation: Bank, Intercompany & Customer/Vendors accounts) at Sifax Group