Engineer at Cainergy International Limited
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: 20 October, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Cainergy International Limited
Cainergy International Limited - We offer a streamlined approach that aims to solve the significant challenges faced with new and ageing assets in industries worldwide. At Cainergy, we help our clients optimize the performance and functionality of their assests ensuring minimum downtime and overall alignment with all applicable standards, codes and regulations through our custom Asset Integrity Management Solutions
Location: Abuja or at any of our offices
Job Circumstances: This is a fixed term employment and Contract
- The role will provide strategic oversight and coordination for the implementation of the drive to attain Projects and Supplies through tenders and visitations to companies and getting contracts, projects and supplies for Cainergy.
- Develop elaborate and robust strategies for the Business Development Department to enhance effective implementation of Invitation to Tender (ITT) requirements towards achievement of stated project and training results.
- Lead in the development of tools, manuals and training resources needed to ensure successful Training projects and implementation.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager and reports to him/her.
- Conduct periodic reviews, reflections and planning meetings with stake holders and client to inform project strategies.
- Lead in the organization and facilitation of pursuing tenders to conclusion, project review meetings with the active participation of beneficiaries and all relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain positive relationships with Company’s Contracts and Supply Chains Departments or agency at all times in order to follow up tenders or get an ITT.
Qualifications Required & Experience
- The Candidate must hold at least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering but preferably in Mechanical, Materials, Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering.
- Interested persons shall have a working experience in the field of sales and business development from 5-7 years.
- Knowledge and experience in project management especially related to Assets Integrity Maintenance.
- Knowledge of developing concept notes and proposal
- Skills in writing reports and case studies
- Skills in lobbying, advocacy and campaign initiatives
- Proven competencies in sales and Business Development and conducting training and workshops
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to identify and evaluate alternative solutions to problems.
- Ability to take timely decisions.
- Ability to establish plans for achieving targets.
- Ability to provide coaching and support when needed.
- Ability to make effective presentations.
- Ability to write effective reports.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Cainergy International Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- HSE Officer at Cainergy International Limited
- Graduate Trainee at Cainergy International Limited
- Project Lead at Cainergy International Limited
- Know More About Cainergy International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Planning Engineer at One Precious Life (OPL) Academy
- Auto-Mechanic at New Usual Limited
- Topside Inspection Technician (Pressure Vessels and Piping) at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Maintenance Method Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Commissioning Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Commissioning Engineer (Local) at Onstream Group
- Sales Engineer at Ortus Global Africa Limited
- Chief Engineer at Marriott International, Inc.