Frontend Developer (UX/UI) at DODO Design Agency
Posted on: 10 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at DODO Design Agency
DODO is a creative agency that helps businesses stand out in the market. Through human-centered processes, we help brands build unique experiences for their customers.
Frontend Developer (UX/UI)
- Front-end Developer who is able to combine design with programming. A creative thinker with experience and passion for user experience and user interface design.
- Strong sense of web design and the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility
- Implementation of web design principles to ensure that websites are well designed across multiple devices
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application, working on how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Design and develop rapid prototypes of HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- First-hand knowledge of user-centered design principles, and UX design practices and methodologies.
- Work with different team members to achieve pre-determined goals, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Develop, test and implement web UIs across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to DODO Design Agency career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About DODO Design AgencySimilar Jobs
- Data Entry Officer at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- IT Support Assistant at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Facilitator (Programming) at Proxynet Communications Limited
- Data Collector at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Social Media and Web Manager at Import Your Car Nigeria Ltd (IYCN)
- Program Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Senior UX/UI Designer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Scrum Master at Alfred & Victoria Associates