Senior Drilling Engineer at WTS Energy
Posted on: 9 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Senior Drilling Engineer
Job Number: 25919
Type of Employment: Contract
- Drilling Engineering and Well Designs for extended reach (ERD), multi-lateral and horizontal wells in co-ordination with G and G and other relevant departments for Exploration
- Management of exploratory, appraisal, development and workover wells in offshore environment
- Preparation of detailed drilling and work-over programs and procedures
- Champion for End of Well and Project reports,
- Real time monitoring and capture of learning curves for continuous improvement,
- Preparation of Budgets and AFEs
- Rig sizing and casing design optimization,
- Develop SORs for rig, tangibles and services and technical scope of work for tenders
- Develop Risk register with mitigation plans and contingency planning.
- Ensure that Company’s HSE policies are strictly adhered and followed.
- Extend training and technical support to direct reports
- Perform Contractors management, function including checking and approving of invoices (technically)
- Co-ordinate, review and quality check DDRs and DCEs (Cost),
- Maintain data base and actively participate on the day to day operations and ensure that operations are carried out on the rigs as per the program and as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering (Other Engineering Disciplines may be considered e.g. Chemical, Mechanical, etc.)
- Well control certification
- Offshore survival and HUET (BOSIET) certification.
- Minimum of 18 years of Experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 5 years as Senior Drilling Engineer with relevant experience.
- Extensive experience with Drilling and Workover rigs for all types of well construction activities
- Recent offshore experience (preferably Jack-up and/or deep-water rig) is required
- Experience with international oil companies will be added advantage.
- Experience using leading well engineering software is important
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from WTS Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Well Site Drilling Engineer at WTS Energy
- Technical Support Engineer at WTS Energy
- Drilling Engineer at WTS Energy
- Contracts & Procurement Supervisor at WTS Energy
- Contracts & Procurement Manager at WTS Energy
- Know More About WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Site Engineer and Architect at Simeon's Pivot
- Senior Programme Coordinator - Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) at Christian Aid
- Integrated Services Solutions Support Engineer - SSA at Baker Hughes
- Subsurface Engineer at ExxonMobil
- Subsea Engineer at ExxonMobil
- Graduate Engineer at ExxonMobil
- Marine Engineer at ExxonMobil
- Environmental Engineer at ExxonMobil