Presco is a fully-integrated agro-industrial establishment with oil palm plantations, palm oil mill, palm kernel crushing plant and vegetable oil refining and fractionation plant. It also has an olein and stearin packaging plant and a biogas plant to treat its palm oil mill effluent. It is the first of its kind in West Africa.
Chief Security Officer
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Candidates applying for this position must be Ex-Service or Military Officers or possess relevant qualification.
- Applicant must possess minimum of ten years relevant work experience in similar position
- Must be computer literate
- Must be above 50 years
- Ensure, on a day-to-day basis, proper surveillance over life and property in the company and other designated places
- Provide professional advice to ensure that strategies adopted meet all internal and external services delivery requirement
- Be proactive in relation to identifying, managing crisis, resolving complex risks issues and mitigating activities in response to security related emergency situations
- Applicants must have in the past exhibited considerable degree of competence, responsiveness and demostrable integrity in security matters in a similar organization
- Must be in good health to be able to endure the rigours of the duties of a Chief Security Officer.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Detailed CV's and Applications to: email@example.com
The Admin/Relations Manager,
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P.O. Box 7061, Benin City,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our "Head Office" at Obaretin.