- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Lease Marketing Officer at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: 16 October, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Lease Marketing Officer
- Responsible for identifying, developing, structuring and closing equipment finance, opportunities that are originated through direct-calling efforts, as well as internal bank partners, and achieving the assigned financial objectives;
- Deliver timely, cost effective and compelling lease proposals and finance solutions uniquely structured for financing transactions for all clients;
- Assume full sales cycle responsibility including (but not limited to ) business development and prospecting, managing existing and prospective client relationships, structuring of transactions in-line with product offerings, residual and pricing guidelines, utilize credit philosophy and review customer financial statements, collection of appropriate information relating to customers and lease transactions, including packaging for syndication, pricing of transaction to meet business objectives, close transactions plus maintenance of the client management system;
- Deeply understand prospects’ business and industry;
- Initiate and conduct meetings with both internal and external clients as may be required to facilitate new engagements.
- B.Sc qualification
- 7 years experience
- Marketing experience with AQUILA or any notable Leasing Organization
- Worked in leasing company like aquilla C&I (compulsory)
- Ability to close sales deals
- Have a great client base.
- Minimum 6 years experience in notable leasing companies
- Experience of managing and leading sales teams.
Personal Qualities and Behavioral
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Expert presentation and public speaking skills
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory as required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Kloverharris Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Social Media Marketer at Kloverharris Limited
- Know More About Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Reporter and Business Development Officer at CEOAfrica
- Sales Operation Executive at Hazon Holdings
- Business and Marketing Assistant at TL First
- Retail Personnel at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Medical Sales Representative at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Marketing Officer at UCOM Technologies
- Account Executive - Telco (Emerging Africa) at Dell