Graduate Trainees - Young Engineers Programme at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: 19 October, 2018
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Ikeja Electric has over 600,000 customers who the company is committed to serve with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy. This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
Graduate Trainees - Young Engineers Programme
Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience, who are highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 26 years as of December 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company career website on careers.ikejaelectric.com to apply
- Know More About Ikeja Electricity Distribution CompanySimilar Jobs
- Nysc Corp Member - Accounting/Finance at ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria)
- Shelter Manager at Mercy Corps
- Project Manager at Subsea 7
- Information Technology Support Trainee at NewGate Hospital
- Finance Intern at Henkel
- Key Account Manager - Switchgears & Electrical Panels at Aldelia Limited
- Senior QS / Contracts Manager at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Bidding & Tendering Manager/Officer at MG Vowgas Group