Java Developer at Upperlink Limited
Posted on: 5 October, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Upperlink Limited
Upperlink is a technology firm with capacity for delivering cutting-edge quality solutions for industry verticals. We build Enterprise solutions delivered through various channels like mobile (USSD, STK, Mobile App, SMS, IVR), web and unconventional methods.
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Experience of structured software development techniques including requirements analysis, functional decomposition, modeling, prototyping, functional design, estimating and testing.
- Experience of working on at least 1 large to medium scale projects with the stated technologies
- Ability to review Functional specifications and interpret into Technical specifications
- Knowledge of financial services development is an added advantage
- JAVA, J2EE, Spring framework, JSP, XSL, XML, and Android Studio.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in developing Enterprise Applications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Upperlink LimitedSimilar Jobs
- .Net Developer (Intern) at Ecscorp Resources
- Full-Stack Developer Intern at ConnectRail Service Limited
- FT Innovation Specialist NOC at UNICEF
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Backend Developer - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Senior IT System Manager at Montaigne Place
- Software Support Trainee (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd