AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited; is a leading engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector.
- Hands-on Power Education and Technical Training
- Power Projects and Consulting Services
- Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited has in the last few year rendered the afore mentioned services to the: Generation and Distribution companies in Nigeria. Due to the need for further development of the marketing team, we hereby seek applications from suitable candidate to fill the position of a Manager, Business Development.
The appointee will report to the Head, Operations and Projects. He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical and business development experience in the power sector. He/she must have a Project management and/or entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
Manager, Business Development - Power
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting/project needs and solutions
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc/B.Eng /HND (Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related discipline)
- Minimum of 8 years business development experience with demonstratable Managerial and leadership skills.
- Extensive contacts in the power industry
- Ability to work under pressure with tight reporting schedules.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team.
Interested candidates must be comfortable with working in a target & performance driven environment.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
, use the position as the subject title.