Nokia Datacom Engineer at First Point Group
Posted on: 5 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at First Point Group
First Point Group (FPG) is a global Technology recruitment consultancy. Established in 2004, our network of 10 offices, located worldwide, now work with a wide range of businesses, from the world’s largest technology giants, through to emerging challengers in the tech.
Nokia Datacom Engineer
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling all technical problems in running projects and devices under maintenance, achieving customer acceptance / satisfaction through high performance and quality of services.
- Responsible for assurance of customer agreed technical standards both for projects & for customer support services.
- Responsible for supporting PM and have a good technical interaction with customer, good Customer Relationship with peers in Customer department.
- Responsible to support the implementation manager to control the quality of the project.
- Responsible for establish a maintenance routine and able to timely handle customer technical problem, product related changes, product issues and correction releases.
- Products/Technical Knowledge update through self learning techniques, to meet upcoming service requirements.
- Education: 4 year university degree in Computer / Electrical / Electronics.
- Language Skills: Fluency in English (Reading/Writing/Speaking).
- Experience: More than 3 years experience in telecom industry preferably in Datacom Networks.
- Have the in-depth working knowledge of MPLS, L2VPN / L3VPN, MP-BGP, OSPF, BFD, VPN FRR, QinQ etc.
- Must have working experience on Nokia NE series.
- Preferred to have CCNA, CCIP, CCNP.
- Have the ability to abstract project requirements, through participation in project evaluation/implementation process.
- Fully familiar with prevalent telecom industry standards / specifications like ITU-T, ETSI etc and been able to draw technical specifications as per customer's requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit, and adaptability.
- Have a strong personal interest in developing self professional competencies and skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to First Point Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About First Point GroupSimilar Jobs
- IT Business Analyst at RyteGate Technologies
- Senior Software Developer at Broadshift Technologies Limited
- Deputy IT Operations Manager at AB Microfinance Bank
- Technical Lead - Senior Solution Architect at Ericsson
- Programmer at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Graphic Designer at Azarai
- Computer Engineer I (CONTISS 08) at Gombe State University
- Computer Engineer II (CONTISS 07) at Gombe State University