If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adam Smith International are an award-winning professional services business that delivers real impact, value and lasting change through projects supporting economic growth and government reform internationally. Our reputation as a global leader has been built on the positive results our projects have achieved in many of the world’s most challenging environments.
Adam Smith International has a strong corporate presence globally, with 146 current projects across 49 countries and over 1,000 staff and associates. Headquartered in London, our regional headquarters are based in Africa (Nairobi, Abuja, and Pretoria), Asia Pacific (Sydney) and South Asia (Delhi), with numerous registered offices across Africa and Asia.
Senior Programme Manager - Links Northern Nigeria Spatial Growth Programme
Tracking Code: 1123-112
Department: Private Sector Development
Position Type: Consulting
About the Programme
- DFID’s LINKS - Powering Economic Growth in Northern Nigeria is a successor programme to the Growth and Employment in States (GEMS) programme including GEMS3 which was successfully implemented by Adam Smith International. Focusing on spatial economic growth in Kano, Kaduna and Jigawa, LINKS will aim to raise the incomes of at least 3 million people with specific targets for women and people living disability through new jobs, farming incomes, and self-employment opportunities.
- The programmme, set to begin in late 2018/early 2019, will focus on three main pillars - Investment, Innovation and Enabling Business Environment, with Agriculture, Renewable Energy, ICT, Affordable housing and Solid Waste Management as target sectors.
- 10 years’ experience of programme, financial and operational management, of which 3 years on DFID programmes.
- Significant line management experience, and programme management experience for large teams.
- Experience in procurement also desirable
- Experience within complex programmes of over £30 million contact value.
- Significant Africa experience with a strong preference for Nigerian contextual experience
- Experience managing projects with emphasis on marginalised groups (women, young people, people with disabilities) strongly desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.