HSE Manager at Banji Alabi & Co
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: 21 September, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Banji Alabi & Co
Banji Alabi & Co Limited - Our client, an Engineering and Construction firm, located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate for immediate start in the position below:
- Ensure compliance of casual workers and other company staff with the company safety policy/manual.
- Formulation and implementation of policies, procedures and programs on construction safety that must comply with all work safety regulations both locally and internationally.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- To represent the company in meetings with Government bodies and other agencies on matters regarding workplace health and safety, liaising with these agencies for regular updates on legal regulations and program initiatives on workplace safety and environmental issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely consolidated weekly HSE report to management.
- Degree in Management or Technical related field.
- ISPON Membership (Associate as minimum).
- Nebosh (IGC or Diploma)
- First-Aid training
- Other HSE training and certificates.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Health, Safety and Environment
- Minimum of 4 years experience in construction/civil engineering industry in Senior HSE role.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Banji Alabi & Co
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Stores Officer at Banji Alabi & Co
- JCB Operator at Banji Alabi & Co
- Know More About Banji Alabi & CoSimilar Jobs
- Health, Safety, Social & Enviroment (HSSE) Manager at Stresert Services Limited
- HSE Officer at IPI Power Tech Nigeria Limited
- Pest Control Service Operator II/Technician at Orkin Nigeria Limited
- Site Supervisor /Pest Control Service Operator I (PCSO) at Orkin Nigeria Limited
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at USAID
- Weather and Climate Expert at Nativedge
- HSE Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Safety Officer at DEME Group