Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the most prosperous hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff are vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that our staff are our most valuable assets and as such continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance and which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Location: Warri, Delta State.
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Management Level
- This role is responsible for the maintenance, sustenance and security of all facilities within the organization.
- The role is responsible for organizing, controlling and coordinating the operational management of all buildings and machinery assets within the organization to create a safe and productive work environment for users.
Key Result Areas (KRA) - The Key Result Areas of this Role are:
- Financial forecasting and budgeting of the facility needs of the organization.
- Property acquisition and or disposal upon depreciation in value.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring renovation work on existing facilities within the organization.
- Manage the lease agreement on any property acquired by the organization in other locations.
- Manage the allocation of space within the buildings in the corporate premises.
- Coordinating Building Maintenance activities.
- Advise management on energy consumption and energy savings measures.
- Coordinate waste disposal and management of general and medical waste.
Grounds Keeping & Health and Safety:
- Ensure that all buildings within the premises meet government regulations on health and safety, fire hazard and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Coordinate and oversee the cleaning of the facilities and ensure it meets preset standards.
- Coordinate the catering and car parking facilities within the organizations premises.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. in Facilities Management, Building Technology, Building Services Engineering, Project Management or any related degree.
- 5 to 7 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health sector.
- Membership of the International Facility Managers Association (IFMA) Nigerian Chapter is required for this role.
- Excellent customers service skills, outstanding communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving, project management skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Salary in line with industry standard
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their word doc CV's only to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.